With Christmas around the corner, I thought I should do a post on Christmas Gift ideas for men. Read further to find out the gifting ideas that I have curated for the special man or men( whatever suits you) in your life.
Hope this helps.
- Perfume– A good perfume is always a nice option. A nice bottle of a luxury scent will make any man happy for sure. A glamorous bottle of winter scent is sure to bring a smile this festive season. Every Autumn brands come up with new fragrances. So here is a list of the all-time best fragrances to make your man happy.
- Tom Ford Noir- A sophisticated sensual fragrance with spicy notes
2. Blue De Chanel- An aromatic woody scent that can be worn all year round.
3. Narciso Rodriguez Blue Noir- A spicy woody Modern Scent
4. Paco Robanne- An autumnal scent which has also been the best selling in India. Although I am not a personal fan of the bottle.
5. Dior Sauvage- It’s a woody floral scent. Very clean and Modern
- Scotch or Whisky- If he enjoys drinking and is fond of luxurious and expensive scotch then this would be such a good gifting option. Scotch is a good option for winters too. Here are a few most well know and famous Scotch options which are sure to amaze the taste buds.
- Glenmorangie- A rich and sweet whisky
2. The Macallan- Very luxurious Scotch. One of the topmost for the scotch lovers. Has notes of fruits and honey.
3. Johnnie Walker Blue label- The topmost and the luxurious in the Walker label. Chewy and Smooth with a balance of toffee, smoke and earthiness.
4. Glenfiddich- Not very expensive in its segment with honey and spicy notes.
- The Buttons People– This is a brand which caters to men’s accessories. With great options from Ties, Bowties, Cufflinks etc. I frankly love their collection and feel there is something for everyone and every occasion. Nothing speaks better than a well-dressed man.
Their combo sets are such a good option for gifting. If you don’t want to spend too much but at the same time you want something nice then this for sure is the best option. Its great quality and easy on your pocket too. Their Combo set includes a Bow Tie, Cufflink and a matching Pocket Square. (Buy Here)
- Jumper– Investing in a nice jumper is always a good option. Invest in a classic piece and it will keep you warm every winter and cherish it everytime you wear it. It’s a versatile piece which can be styled according to one’s personal style. Here are a few stylish and few basic options which I personally liked:
- Cashmere Sweater from Zara (Buy here)
2. Trendy Sweater from H&M (Buy more here)
3. Solid Sweater from Calvin Klein (Buy here)
- Card Holder– A luxury Cardholder I feel is such a perfect Christmas Gift. If you want to give a luxury item but do not want to invest a lot then a cardholder and a Money Clips are the perfect options. They are entry-level priced for any luxury brand and at the same time, its something useful and you don’t have to worry about the size or the fit. Here are a few options which I liked. You can find the link to purchase here and to see more options too.
2. Cardholder Burberry- Logo print in Grain finish (buy here)
3. Prada Money Clip- Black Saffiano Leather with metal lettering Logo (Buy here)